RSS

::life?::

LIFE...maybe its the most simple and complicated thing in this world. Its true sometimes life can be a bitch to you. Sometimes I ask God why and how? but do we really have the right to ask Him about the bad things that are happening to our life? OF course we don't have, coz if we are happy and we have everything we don't care to ask God why are we happy? Life can sometimes be unfair to you, but that's how life is. You are the one controlling your life, if its boring or if its happy, it will be up to you how you make it. For me even if i don't have a lot of friends i don't care, i can live my own life happily, i can go out with myself, with my family. Sometimes i might be confuse of what i want in life but then God shows me the reasons and the answers about the "WHYs" of this life i have. My purpose in my life isn't about me its all about how i make my life and how other people affect my life, and how I serve GOD. And its all about what u think about urself rather than what people thinks about you. if you think that you lose then u lose already. So always think that you are a winner in life. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment