RSS

::doing::

ok today was lil bit boring day, no volunteer work...i have been here 5 months not studying yeah that's why i am just reading some english books and math books by myself refreshing my mind out the things i have learned long time ago...hahaha ohh not long time ago...the other day i just caught up in a traffic for 2 hours coz of severe accident in our way home...so i got home so tired after doing volunteer work helping at the thanksgiving dinner for the whole day...i know volunteer work is boring, no pay and lots of work, but its a stepping stone for me and time by time i am loving it. I interact with other people for the fact that its better than to stay home and do nothing. I need to exercise my communication skills more than ever. I am going to enter college on january! OMG oh well yeah i am going to school already!! i am excited for it and nervous at the same time coz they are new people, new friends, new race, new new new...hahaha
and what my online life...new friends, others forgotten me already...deleted perves ahahah...and uhh i'm going to watch twilight today! yeah new moon i hope it will be great i hope i hope....ok ok see you again later i will write more about it (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment