RSS

::random facts about me::

1. I hate shopping. (specially if i don't have money lol)
2. I am not fashionable, i can wear whatever clothes available on my closet.
3. I can count how many clothes i am wearing all in all.
4. I don't wear accessories, except wrist watch.
5. I will not spend an hour in the mirror preparing myself.
6. I don't wear make up that often.
7. I have eaten exotic foods (snake, farm rat, frog, rabbit, dog, cat, crickets, silk worm, deer, wild pig...) can't remember the others lol.
8. I might talk too much online but in person i don't talk that much if u are not a close friend.
9. I lived in a farm for almost 9 years of my life.
10. I love cooking.
11. I don't know how to play chess.
12. I hate CLOWNS.
13. I don't really love books but started to learn how to love it just because i want to improve my english.
14. I once was dean's list top 14 among hundreds almost thousand student in my department back in college.
15. I graduated as top 6 when i was in highschool.
16. I love to write.
17. I have 5 sisters and 5 brothers.
18. I am addicted to internet...which is not really good lol
19. I don't like brat girls...they get on my nerves.
20. I love being loved (:
21. I never had a boyfriend in my life.
22. There was once in my life where in i thought of becoming a lesbian hahaha
23. I love GOD.
24. I love traveling, that is my dream.
25. I love action movies, romantic comedy, drama, horror.comedy.
26. I am a plain dumb in math.
27. I am sometimes introverted sometimes extroverted type of person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment