RSS

::I have a BIG GOD::

When everything seems wrong and everything seems to end, i only trust God. For the long run of my life, i have proven how good God is in my life. I came from a poor family, I grew up in a farm, basically my dad has like 20 hectares land in Philippines, i know its a big space of land but we aren't rich. We are 11 siblings but were able to finish all our studies and have good works now, except for me coz i haven't finish yet my studies. I and my family has been to lots of problems, for now i am having problem how will i enter college here in u.s because its so expensive. We don't have a big house either, but at least we have a house hahaha. I can't get whatever i want. I did not live like other teenagers do. Careless about everything, for me i have to think about everything about my family, i have to do responsibilities.

I went through lots of problems, down and falls of life, but there is God, he is always there, i have faith in him, that even though everything will go wrong he will always be there for me. I just have to trust in Him. I know he has purpose for everything that happened to my life. How my dad died, how my life became like this, he has something for me at the end of the road. So i will just smile...=) for everything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment