RSS

::things i hate::

1.BEING COMPARED WITH OTHER GIRLS!

First of all i am not "her"! Secondly, I can't be her! and Thirdly you should deal with that! I really hate being compared to other person like, she is more beautiful than you or whatever. So what it does not mean she is as smart as me lol...

2. I KNOW WHAT TO DO, YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME TWICE

If I am doing something and you told me already what to do, I surely understand what to do and i just need time to do it, don't repeat it to me unless i ask for it!

3. REPEATING YOUR STORIES TO ME HUNDRED OF TIMES

I am always willing to listen to your stories and your problems, and give you advice if I do so. But please if you can just don't mention about one topic the whole day cuz that's like eating the same food the whole month!

4. I HATE IT WHEN I GIVE ADVICE AND U DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

If i have a friend in a relationship, if its a girl, i hate it when they come to me and complain and say they are clean, they are innocent about the problems that came up, I am a girl so i sometimes know that girls really do blame guys that its their fault and stuffs. One thing that i will say, if the relationship does not work out even if you love the guy then break with him. Guys sometimes will really find another girl if they are fed up with you, even married guys do that what more in gf/bf relationship. Guys are like that, its their nature, deal with it. But before you let them go break their bones first lol.

...to be continued ( i am sleepy lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment