RSS

Tired.....

Today was same as usual days, wake up early, do volunteer works.
I miss my online life though, but sometimes i need to get out of my world hahaha
Communicate with other people. I actually still have no friend to call
like you know someone to hang out with except my family.
Every weekend i have a small party with my family, same people always
but yeah its fun. I mean they are family. Cooking and drinking hahaha
its a form of habit already. And my mom and sister is coming soon!
I am so excited with it. My mom went philippines when my dad died. Just recently. well life
its kinda hard to live but yeah i need to continue. If i think about the bad things bout my life
i will surely want to end it hahaha...but i think another way around, think bout positive things in life.

There are more things coming up in life. And i know there will be a lot of surprises coming so i will just think about that right now. And not the bad things that happened to me. Everything happens for a reason so yeah in right time i will get my rewards hahaha.

I just have to do my best in living now. This is really tired day in a assisted living volunteer work. But it is fun though, working with old people, you will realize that you will also grow old, like them, you will see their happiness, loneliness, and those crazy things about them. And at their age still having an affair out of their marriage. HAhahaha funny isn't it?

Well i will finish this soon, i hope so. And were having lunch outside tomorrow, i hope it will be much more different tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment